Dec 15, 8:00 - 9:30 PM EDT - How to Manage Feeling OverwhelmedAn engaging, interactive, online workshop for Caribbean-Canadian professionals (18+)
Cost:$14.99 – $19.99 per person
About this experience
Professionals of CARIBBEAN descent (18+) are invited to participate in this facilitator-led, video-guided, online workshop to learn how to manage feeling overwhelmed.
Feeling overwhelmed is common. It’s a sign that the demands on your time and energy have surpassed your ability to cope with them.
Sometimes overwhelm is temporary; other times, it can lead to persistent and unhealthy pressure and strain. The good news is that with the right mindset you can make the unmanageable feel manageable again.
In this workshop, you'll learn how to identify and conquer that overwhelmed feeling—so you can remain focused, productive, and in control in the face of whatever comes your way.
Discover how to disrupt the stress circuit, cultivate calm and positive emotions, and take small, imperfect steps toward resolution.
This workshop will also provide tips for recognizing and preventing the overwhelm, so it doesn’t get out of control the next time you have too much to do.
- $19.99 per 'GENERAL' PARTICIPANT
- $17.99 per 'SUPPLIER' PARTICIPANT (i.e. current SUPPLIER)
- $14.99 per 'AFFILIATE' PARTICIPANT (i.e. current 'C5 AFFILIATE' SUPPLIER https://ourchm.ca/affiliate/)
- Participants are required to register with their full name and email address which will be verified at login;
- Meeting link will be sent AUTOMATICALLY in a separate email (CHECK YOUR SPAM/JUNK BOX) after registration is processed;
- Participants are required to login 5 to 10 minutes early – late logins may not be permitted;
- Participants are required to engage in the practice and must be visible for the entire duration;
- This event may be livestreamed, recorded and published on our platforms