Feb 16, 8:15 - 9:45 PM EDT - Developing Your Emotional IntelligenceAn engaging, interactive, online workshop for persons (18+) of Caribbean descent.
Cost:$27.99 – $29.99 per person
About this experience
Registration closes at 1 PM EDT on February 14. Registrants must download the 'clubhouse' app, create an account and join the club, no later than 6:30 PM EDT on February 16: https://www.clubhouse.com/club/tribe-caribbeam
Persons of CARIBBEAN descent (18+) are invited to participate in this virtual workshop to learn how to align intentions and impact to build strong and collaborative relationships.
- What is emotional intelligence?
- Watching for triggers and hijacks
- Finding flow
- Disrupting thinking
- Reclaiming reaction time
- Shifting perspective
- Listening and communicating
- Playing to strengths
- Collecting feedback
- Aligning intention and impact
- Registrants must download the 'clubhouse' app, create an account and join the club, no later than 6:30 PM EDT on February 16: https://www.clubhouse.com/club/tribe-caribbeam
- Participants are required to register with their full name and email address which will be verified at login;
- Meeting link will be sent in a separate email after registration is processed
- Participants are required to login 5 to 10 minutes early – late logins may not be permitted;
- This event may be livestreamed, recorded and published on our platforms